Access to the show
Dates & Opening Hours
From 09 to 11 March 2021
9:00am to 6:00pm
Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre
ZAC Paris Nord 2
How to get to JEC World 2021?
Access byPublic Transport
The exhibition can be reached by RER line B (Parc des Expositions station).
- From CENTRAL PARIS, take RER line B towards “Aéroport Charles de Gaulle” and get off at “Parc des Expositions”. Trains run approximately every 8 minutes
- From PARIS-CDG AIRPORT, take RER line B towards Paris and get off at “Parc des Expositions”: 1 or 2 stops.
- Create your itinerary directly at the RATP website for Ile-de-France public transport
- View the RER plan
- From Paris: take the A1 or A3 motorway, then take the A104 (towards Soissons). Follow signs for Parc des Expositions (if there is traffic on the A1, take the Le Bourget exit and get to the Parc via the N2, N370 and CD40).
- From Paris Bercy, Orly, A6: take the A4, then the A86 and A3 motorways (if there is traffic at the A6 junction, continue on up to the A104). Take the Parc des Expositions exit.
- From Roissy and Lille: take the A1 then the A104 motorways, then take the Parc des Expositions exit
- From Nancy / Metz: take A104 towards Lille / Aéroport Charles de Gaulle, as far as the Parc des Expositions exit.
- Create itinerary with Google Maps
- Check the traffic conditions in Ile de France region
Car parks: exhibitor and visitor car parks are at your disposal by Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre. You pay as you exit the car park.
Join the exhibition faster
Exhibitor and visitor car parks are at your disposal by Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre.
As a complement to public transports, the “taxis parisiens”, take care of your transport at any hour.
To facilitate their use, the city of Paris has established a new organization of taxi stations and introduced a unique telephone number: +33 (0)1 45 30 30 30 (local communication rate).
Ask the driver to drop you off underneath the Hall 5 entrance.
From Paris Airports
From Charles de Gaulle airport:
- You can take taxis from Charles de Gaulle airport to the exhibition centre (10 mn drive).
- Take line B of the RER in the direction of “Robinson-Saint Rémy les Chevreuse” and get off at the first station: “Parc des Expositions”.
From Orly airport, take the Orlyval to “Antony” station, then line B of the RER in the direction of “Aéroport Charles de Gaulle”. Get off at the “Parc des Expositions” station.
Grand Roissy Tourist Office
Roissy is a unique destination by the busiest airport in continental Europe. This forward-thinking area is connected to the world, where all aspects of business have been catered for: seminars, conferences, trade fairs, premium hotels and accommodation facilities..
Visitors can enjoy a multitude of things to do in a haven of nature less than 30 km from Paris: relax and recharge their batteries walking in nature, having a treatment in a spa, or enjoying an outdoor sport, or indulge in some shopping or tasting the local gastronomy…Roissy, the destination where business meets leisure.