- 2021 – Today Chief Executive Officer (CEO), CTC GmbH & Senior Manager, Airbus
- 2016 – Today HO Additive Manufacturing & Lightweight Technologies, Laboratory for Manufacturing Technology, Helmut Schmidt University Hamburg
- 2020 – Today Chairman of the Technical Division Aerospace Technologies, VDI e.V. - Association of German Engineers
- 2021 – Today Chairman of the Board, Composites United e.V., Cluster CU NORD
- 2019 – 2021 Chief Operating Officer (COO), CTC GmbH
- 2016 – 2019 Chief Operating Technical Officer, Transport Helicopter Regiment 10, German Armed Forces
- 2004 – 2013 Technical Officer, Army Aviation, German Armed Forces
About CTC :
CTC GmbH, based in Stade, is a 100% subsidiary of Airbus. At its core, the CTC develops innovative technologies for the industrial and automated processing of composites, especially CFRP. The focus is thus on application-oriented research for primary aircraft structures. However, CTC also develops technologies and holistic solutions for other industries within the scope of development and consulting projects.
The core competencies of the CTC are distributed over the four business fields "Innovation", "Solution", "Production" & "Education" and lie particularly in the areas:
- Composite product design and analysis
- Research and development projects for fibre composite and lightweight technologies
- Development, introduction and operation of highly automated production systems
- Consulting and series support for composite production
- Process recording, analysis and optimization
- Production of single and serial parts in aviation quality
- Training & Education in the field of composites and related technologies.
The focus is always on the satisfaction of our customers through the realization of the highest quality in compliance with aviation requirements.