Join the 3rd edition of Startup Booster
A unique competition tailored to find and assess sources of innovation in the Composite field
Startup Booster is the leading startup competition in the world of Composites. It enables companies to find and assess innovations with a potential impact on their industry, as a complement to the project they may are already involved in order to choose those with a potential impact for the industry, as a complement to the projects in which they are already involved.
Launched in 2017, Startup Booster has already fostered the emergence of 150+ innovative projects from 25+ countries, 20 finalists and 6 winners.
Startup Booster 2019 Winners
The 2019 Winners are :
- AIRGO DESIGN (Singapore)
World’s first full composite economy class passenger seat developer.
- AREVO (USA)
Delivering the future of composite manufacturing today through breakthrough advancements in software, materials, and robotics. Through enabling the 3D printing of large, mass-produced parts and structures, AREVO is revolutionizing mainstream manufacturing and the global supply chain.
- WOODOO (France)
- The public vote: LAVOISIER COMPOSITES (France)
New generation of material entirely sourced from the French aerospace transformation sector.
Startup Booster 2019 Finalists
The competition is open to entrepreneurs with innovative projects, SMEs and academic spinoffs, in 2 categories:
- Industry 4.0, Smart industry
- New composite materials, including hybrid materials and IoT
- New application markets for composites
A win-win Program
- A business acceleration with the chance to reach key decision makers and to find industry partners and customers
- A boost to the brand awareness of the 43,000+ industry players present at the show
- A boost to the brand awareness of the 100,000+ members of the JEC Group community
For Corporations / Industry:
- Find and assess innovative, specialized composite startups that can have an impact on their business (process- or product-wise)
- Take inspiration from a new generation of entrepreneurs
- Position your brand with a successful program
- Grow your network with universities, R&T and R&D centers, clusters, associations, industries and media
3 Winners will be announced at the show after the pitch session and will get the following additional advantages:
- 3,500€ financial prize
- A fully equiped booth at the JEC World 2020 (Value: 10,000€)
- An advertising page in the JEC World PREVIEW magazine, sent to over 80K contacts (Value: 2,800€)
- 4 full invitation packages for JEC World 2020, including the 3-day conference courses (Value: 1,600€)
- A free Altair HyperWorks license for a period of 6 months (each license is a 10,000€ value)
Head of Manufacturing Technologies of Composite
Manager Hybrid Materials, Concepts & AMG
Senior Director – Composites Technology
Head of Composites Department