In order to help participating companies to save time and establish connections with real-interest business partners, JEC Group includes in their participation a package of matchmaking program.
The program is an efficient facilitator to connect concrete needs to corresponding offers.
This very qualitative program brings together every year thousands of local and international companies from Large Groups, SMEs and investors.
A unique opportunity to meet with relevant buyers and contractors, the correct suppliers, and the reliable R&D partners.
WHY USE THIS SERVICE TO ORGANIZE TAILOR-MADE MEETINGS WITH COMPOSITES PARTNERS?
- Meet your clients/suppliers,
- Identify new contacts,
- Discover/Present new products and solutions,
- Save time with a personalized agenda,
- Prepare your meetings before the show.
Our dedicated team and web platform will help you to build your custom-made agenda:
- Define the purposes of your participation to the program,
- Pre-select participants regarding your profile,
- Indicate your availabilities for a personalized visit,
- Receive your meetings schedule a few days before the show.
Schedules will be organized according to the accepted meetings and participants’ availabilities.
WHO ATTEND THE BUSINESS MEETINGS PROGRAM
- General managers and R&D managers, Purchasing, Procurement, Materials and sourcing category specialists
- Large groups, SMEs and start-ups represented by their CEOs, Technical, Sales, Export, Engineering Department
- Public and Private Laboratories, Research Centers, Consultancy & Engineering Firms, Distributors, etc.
WHAT BUYERS GAIN FROM THE SERVICE
- Customized business appointments selected according to their needs and their agenda,
- Requests meetings with relevant exhibitors,
- Time saving with pre-arranged qualified meetings,
- Dedicated assistance before the show and a personal welcome at the Business Meetings Center.
WHAT SELLERS GAIN FROM THE SERVICE
- Presentation of their company’s new products and solutions on the platform prior to the event
- Requests meetings with relevant and targeted contacts prior to the event,
- Leads and sales development through high quality meetings,
- 30-minute meetings organized directly at the booths, or at the Business Meetings Center,
- Dedicated assistance before the show and on site.
Methodology in 5 steps
- The participants register on a dedicated online platform and describe their needs and/or skills and competences on a presentation sheet.
- Three weeks before the event: every participant access online to the presentation forms
- They select the participants they want to meet and specify their availabilities.
They confirm or decline, according to their interests, the meeting requests received from other participants.
- A few days before the event, the schedules, including the bilaterally approved business meetings, are sent.
- The meetings are held according to their choices either on the exhibitor’s booth either in the Business Meetings area